A few of the many local activities for you to participate in while visiting:
- Visit our World famous Thursday Farmer's Market held in downtown SLO every week except for Christmas and Thanksgiving Day.
- Go wine tasting to nationally acclaimed wineries minutes (10 mins drive)
- Stroll into downtown SLO and visit the Old Mission De Tolosa, the historic museum, the Jack House, numerous art galleries and a beautifull array of shops and restaurants.
- Pismo Beach, Avila Beach and Morro Bay are all minutes away (within 12 miles). Here, you could go surfing, swimming, rent dune buggies or just relax on the beautiful beaches.
- Hearst Castle is just 40 miles north on Hwy 1.
- Scenic Big Sur is 150 miles north on Hwy 1.